• By Kirti M Tripathi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 784 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Idli
- › paneer- 200gm
- › sooji/ samolina-50gm
- › curds- 30 gm
- › onion- 20 gm ( chopped)
- › capsicum- 20 gm (chopped)
- › green chillies- 5 gm( as per requirement)
- › coriander- handful ( chopped)
- › ghee- 3 gm
- › mustard seeds- 5 gm
- › salt- to taste
1. 1 Soak sooji in curd and water, get idli consistency batter. Add some salt. Keep it for 10 mins.
2. 2 Crush paneer and mix all vegetables as in ingredients and salt. Make six small patties of same.
3. 3 Put little batter in idli maker and paneer Patty and again little batter to cover the paneer.
4. 4 Close the idli maker for 15 mins on medium flame.
5. 5 Take out idlis, splatter mustard seed in ghee in a hot pan, put them upside down once.
6. 6 Serve hot and enjoy paneer idlis.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!