paneer half moon
• By S Namdev Hardiya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 566 kcal
Ingredients for paneer half moon
- › 100 gm paneer
- › 25gm soya chunk flour
- › 25gm wheat flour
- › 5 gm butter
- › 50gm chopped Tomato
- › 20gm chopped onion
- › 1 green chilli ( 1gm)
- › 5gm chopped garlic
- › 5gm corriender
- › 5-6 Corry leaves
- › 5gm grated Ginger
- › black papar powder 1/4 tea spoon
- › salt 1/2 tea spoon
- › red chili powder 1/4 tea spoon
- › cumin seeds powder 1/4 teaspoon
- › corriender powder 1/2 teaspoon
- › amchoor powder 1/4 teaspoon
1. make dough of 25gm Soya chunk powder,25gm wheat flour and 25gm paneer.
2. Grind remaining 75gm paneer, corriender leaves,curry leaves, green chilli, ginger , garlic and all spices in a mixer grinder , and thn mix chopped tomato and onion in it.
3. devide dough in 2 equal balls , take one ball n make a chapati of it.
4. put half portion of grinded paneer stuffing on it at one side and turn remaining half side on it like a half moon .
5. press all sides with help of a fork and pack it well
6. now soute this on a non-stick pan or Tawa with butter .
7. serve it hot with green chutney/ masala curd/ tomato sauce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!