Paneer Gulab jamun
• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 413 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Gulab jamun
- › 80gm Paneer(grated)
- › 20ml Ghee
- › 100gm Erythritol
- › 60ml water
- › 3-4 strands of saffron (optional)
- › 1 crushed green cardamom
- › 10gm suji or rawa
1. In a large bowl add grated paneer and suji knead it nicely til it becomes soft.
2. Make small balls of paneer dough.
3. Heat the 70 ml ghee in pan (gulab jamun consume around 20ml but for frying it properly we need to take more ghee)
4. Drop the balls one by one in hot ghee and fry it on low flame until the light brown in color.
5. In another bowl add water and Erythritol bring it to boil along with saffron and cardomon.
6. Now drop all the fried gulabjamun in Erythritol syrup and leave it in for 30mins.
7. paneer Gulab jamun is ready to serve .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!