Paneer Gobi Cutlet
• By Poonam Bijlani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 797 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Gobi Cutlet
- › 200 gm paneer
- › 200 gm cauliflower
- › 2 tbsp - mint, coriander, green chili, ginger mixture
- › 20 gm nuts mix powdered ( almonds / walnuts/ pumpkin)
- › 1/2 tsp chili powder
- › 1/2 tsp jeera powder
- › Salt
- › 10 gm olive oil
1. Boil cauliflower until tender and pulse it in a processor.
2. Grate paneer and mix cauliflower and nut mix
3. In a bowl , add all ingredients , knead to smooth dough and roll into small fingers , refrigerate if and pan fry with small amount of oil until crunchy on all sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!