Paneer e Shahi (no onion no garlic)
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 242 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer e Shahi (no onion no garlic)
- › Paneer 100 gm
- › Curd plain 50 gm
- › Cashew 10 gm
- › Poppy seed 10 gm
- › Salt, turmeric and red chilli powder
- › Garam masala
- › Ghee 10 gm
- › Ginger 50 gm paste
- › 1 tomato chopped
1. 1. Lightly fry the paneer cubes in an air fryer without oil. Keep aside 2. In a heated pan add ghee followed by ginger paste. 3. Add chopped tomato and let it cook till it becomes mushy. Add red chilli powder. 4. Make a wet paste of cashew and poppy seed and add to that. Give it a nice stir. 5. Switch off the flame and add beaten curd so that it does not break. 6. Mix it. 7. Switch on flame and add a cup of water let it simmer. Add salt, turmeric and garam masala as per taste. 8. Add the chopped paneer pieces and mix it. Serve with rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!