Paneer do pyaza
• By Kshitiz
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:25 Minutes 495 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer do pyaza
- › Paneer 120 gm
- › Curd 20 gm
- › 2 medium size onions
- › 1.5 medium size tomatoes
- › 1 tb kasuri methi, kashmiri lal mirch powder (as per taste), 2 bay leaves, 1 Cinnamon, 1 tb coriander powder 2 cloves, 1 cardamom, 1 tb cumin, salt to taste.
- › oil 20 gm
1. Marinate paneer with salt, turmeric,kasuri methi, kashmiri lal mirch and curd for 10 minutes.
2. Fry marinated paneer on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
3. Now add bay leaf, cloves , cumin , cinnamon, cardamom in the leftover oil and saute it for 2 minutes and then add 1 grated onion into it.
4. When onions turn light brown/golden then add ginger garlic paste and stir fry it.
5. When the ginger garlic paste is cooked them add coriander powder, kashmiri lal mirch powder, turmeric in it and cook spices for 2 minutes after that add grated tomatoes with salts and some water.
6. When the tomatoes are cooked add paneer cubes and add 1 tb garam masala into it. Now cover the utensil and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Keep checking the consistency of the dish , if you need more gravy then add water according to your need.
7. Add onion petals into it and cover it for 2 minutes till the onions are cooked.
8. The dish is cooked, garnish as per your choice (green coriander, kasuri methi)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!