• By Arunraj
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 359 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer dessert
- › Paneer 100gms
- › Almonds raw 10gms
- › Ghee /cocnut oil 5gms
- › A pinch of Elaichi powder
- › 2 tsp of Sugar free
- › A pinch of Salt
- › A pinch of food color(optional)
- › Half a cup of water
1. 1.Crush the panner in a pan add half cup of water and boil it for a minute in high flame. It is just to soften the paneer.
2. 2. Add 2-3 tsp of Sugar free, a pinch of salt , sliced almonds and let it boil. (You can add a pinch of food color.. it's purely optional)
3. 3.Once the water has drained add a pinch of elachi powder and 5gms of ghee and cook for one min and it's done.
4. I eat this daily and I have no craving for sweets anymore.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!