• By Sweekruthi Gowda
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 255 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer cutlets
- › Paneer grated : 50gms
- › Poha: 20gms( soaked and ground into thick paste)
- › Oil :5gms
- › Corriander leaves finely chopped
- › Green chillies as per taste
- › Turmeric powder /salt/chilli powder : as per taste
- › Breadcrumbs :5gms (Use can use semolina if you dont have bread crumbs) ( if you dont have breadcrumbs, but have bread, then toast it and powder it in blender)
1. Steps: 1. Take a bowl 2. Add soaked and ground poha into a thick paste 3. Add grated paneer 4. Add salt/green chillies /turmeric powder/chilli powder /corriander leaves 5. Mix well and then make balls and flaten it to cutlet shape and size 6. Roll it over breadcrumbs / semolina and keep aside 7. Heat pan add oil 8. Once pan is hot 9. Fry cutlets and carefully flip sides as its soft and you may break it , and serve hot with some chutney or sauce of your choice as tea time snack or appetiser Note: this measurements will make medium sized 5 cutlets.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!