• By Vismitha Rao
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 655 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Cutlet
- › Paneer - 200g
- › Veggies - 100g
- › Ghee - 8g
- › Spices - Turmeric (1/4 tsp),Garam Masala (3/4 tsp)
- › Salt as per taste
1. Veggies used here are onion,green chilly,beans,carrot,ginger,garlic and coriander leaves
2. You can either grind the veggies(beans and carrot)coarsely or cook till soft without making mushy.
3. Take a bowl add crumbled paneer,grinded veggies and all the spices along with finely chopped onion,coriander leaves,green chilly ,ginger and garlic.
4. Make cutlets using the mixture .This measurements yields around 12 medium sized cutlets.
5. When the pan is hot,place the cutlet on the pan,add ghee fry them both sides until golden and crisp.
6. Can be eaten as it is or with chutney of your choice
7. Note: Can be grilled in oven.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!