Paneer(cottage cheese) sauté
• By Dr Namrata Niwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 188 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer(cottage cheese) sauté
- › paneer(cottage cheese) 40gm -cut into long thick rectangular blocks oil/ghee 7 gm thick curd - 20 gms one fourth to half tsp of spices each (depending on ur taste)- turmeric, red chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, chat masala
1. Cut the paneer into long thick rectangular blocks. You can cut into small too, but they run the risk of crumbling while sauteeing. Sprinkle the given spices over it and toss with paneer. Then add te curd and mix lightly in a delicate way so as not to break the paneer. Keep this covered for 10 min, so that the flavour soaks in. Now heat oil/ghee in a pan. Place these blocks carefully in the pan, and gently toss and turn the blocks on mod-high heat in the pan. The surfaces start charring a little. Then turn over to another surface. Do this for a minute till the colour of the turmeric turns into a deep yellow. Switch off the gas. Serve and relish!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!