• By Sanyog Halarnkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 440 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Chop
- › 120gms of potato, 75gms of paneer, 15gms of semolina, 20gms of onion/tomato, Ginger garlic paste, 1 small green chilli, 10gms of fresh coriander, spices of your choice.
1. Boil the potato & mash the boiled potato and paneer and add finely chopped tomato, onion, fresh coriander, red chilli powder, salt, pepper, turmeric powder,garam masala and mix everything well and make it into a small tiki and coat it with semolina and shallow fry it on both sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!