Paneer Chilly (Healthy version!)
• By Faizan Khan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 496 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Chilly (Healthy version!)
- › Paneer - 100 grams
- › Onion - Cut into 4 pieces and separated
- › Capsicum - Cut the way you like
- › Soya sauce - 3 full tbsp
- › Vinegar - 1 tbsp
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Garlic & green chilli minced
- › Ghee - 5-7 grams
1. To a pan add ghee, add the minced garlic and green chilli.
2. Let it cook for a minute and become red. Add the paneer and let the sides cook and crispen up slightly.
3. Add the onion and the capsicum (no need to cook these too much as they taste good crunchy itself)
4. Add 1 tsp salt and half tsp pepper. Mix everything well and let it cook for a few minutes.
5. Add 3 table spoons of soya sauce & 1 tbsp of vinegar. Mix everything well so everything's coated.
6. Let the liquids dry up a little and stick to the paneer and the veggies.
7. Plate the hot dish and enjoy your delicious & healthy paneer chilly!
8. For more such easy, healthy and delicious recipes, follow me on Fittr, Instagram (@fitcheffaizan) and do subscribe to my YouTube channel (Fit Chef Faizan) as I post recipe videos and informative videos there too!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!