• By Nilisha Agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 397 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer cheela
- › 50 gms paneer (grated) 30 gms rawa 20 gms curd 1 amul cheese slice 5 gms ghee 1/2 onion chopped 1 tomato chopped 2 green chillies 1/2 capsicum chopped 1/8 cup grated carrots (optional) white salt, black salt to taste 1/2 tsp chilli flakes 1/2 tsp red chilli powder 1/4 tsp organo 1/4 tsp mixed herbs or pizza seasoning (optional) 1 minced garlic (optional, I have not used)
1. 1. Take a bowl add rawa, grated paneer, curd to it. 2. Add water to it to make a spreadable consistency. 3. Add all the veggies and mix well, check for more water if required. 4. Add both salt, red chilli powder, mixed herbs , garlic and give a good mix. 5. Heat up tawa add lil ghee , pour this batter and spread it in round, cover and roast from one side, flip and cover from other side. 6. Top cheela with cheese slices, cook covered for 1/2 min till cheese melts. 7. Take it out in a serving plate and top it with chilli flakes, oregano and serve hot. P. s. adjust ingredients as per your macros!! Happy Cooking 👨🍳
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!