Paneer cheesy Pizza
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 538 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer cheesy Pizza
- › Pizza base - 50gm
- › Mayonnaise- 10gm
- › Ketchup peri peri - 10gm
- › Paneer low fat - 100gm
- › Cheese - 30gm
- › Tomatoes - 100gm
- › Onion - 50gm
- › Capsicum/bell pepper- 20gm
- › Dry spices - red chilly powder, chilly flakes, oregano, ginger powder, garlic powder, turmeric powder, salt, black pepper powder.
- › Butter - 5gm
1. In a pan, add butter and chopped onion(20gm) and let it saute for a minute. Then, add chopped tomatoes and sauté it as well until it becomes mushy. Add all dry spices and grated cottage cheese/paneer (50gm) and mix well. Let it cook for about 2 minutes.
2. Now, chop the remaining onion and capsicum and cut paneer into small cubes and add it to the above mixture and mix it well.
3. In the other shallow pan, roast the pizza base on both sides until it’s light brown, this will make it crunchy.
4. Afterwards, mix the ketchup and mayonnaise and spread over the pizza base. Then, top it with above prepared mixture and layout paneer cubes at the top.
5. Grate the cheese over it and sprinkle oregano and black pepper powder. Bake it in oven for about 5 minutes at 200degree C or until the cheese melts.Enjoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!