Paneer - Cheesy Dosa
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 330 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer - Cheesy Dosa
- › Rice - 25gm
- › Split black gram without skin - 12gm
- › Fenugreek seeds - 3gm
- › Paneer - 50gm
- › Cheese - 10gm
- › Butter - 5gm
- › Onion - 10gm
- › Tomato- 10gm
- › Capsicum/ bell pepper - 5gm
- › Dry spices: red chilly powder, cumin powder, salt and chaat masala
1. Soak, rice, gram and fenugreek seeds overnight in 2 cups of water.
2. Next day, wash it and grind it in the mixture adding salt and water and keep it aside for aleast 2 hours so that it ferments.
3. Brush the pan with butter, ladle the batter over the pan and let it half cook.
4. Now, sprinkle all dry spices followed by chopped veggies and let it get roasted for about 2 minutes.
5. Then, add paneer cubes and top chaat masala and grated cheese over it. Let the cheese melts and cook it until it turns crispy. Enjoy😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!