Paneer Cheese Sandwich
• By Akanksha Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 384 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Cheese Sandwich
- › 1. Bread - 3slices approx 50gm (P: 4.5; C:25; F: 1.6) 2. Paneer - 50gm (P:9 ;C: 1.5; F: 11) 3. Amul cheese cube-1 piece (P: 5:; C: 0.5; F: 6.5) 4. Red chilli sauce : 6g (P: 0.2; C: 0.9; F:0) 5. Tomatoes : 30gm (P: 0; C: 1.2; F: 0) 6. Onions: 10gm (P: 0.1; C: 0.8; F:0) 7. Butter/Ghee- 2gm (P: 0; C: 0 ; F: 2) 8. Red chilli, black pepper, salt, chaat masala 9. Green chilli (optional)
1. Grate paneer and cheese cube separately and slice onion and tomato.
2. Add red chilli powder, black pepper powder and salt as per your taste to grated paneer.
3. Take one slice of bread and spread red chilli sauce on it. Then add paneer followed by onions, cheese and tomatoes respectively. Sprinkle chaat masala on top. Top it with another slice of bread and repeat step no. 3.
4. Finally top it with the 3rd bread slice and then roast on a hot tava from both the sides with butter or ghee. (You may mix green chillies or any other veggies in paneer as per your taste. Also you may use green chutney mixed with a teaspoon of tomato sauce for base if you don't have red chilli sauce.)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!