Paneer Capsicum Masala
• By Amrita Bhatia
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 516 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Capsicum Masala
- › Paneer 125 gm Capsicum 150 gm Mustard oil/ ghee 10 gm Onion 100gm Tomato 100 gm Ginger paste 1 tsp Garlic paste 1 tsp Salt as per taste Red chilli powder 1 tsp Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp Kitchen king masala 1/2 tsp Green chillies 4 A pinch of jeera A pinch of black pepper
1. Take a pan/ kadhai, put 10 gm oil in it. Once hot, put jeera and then chopped onion. Add ginger garlic paste once the onion starts getting golden in color. Put green chillies, chopped tomatoes, capsicum, salt and turmeric powder. Close the lid and cook on slow flame. Once the capsicum get 75% cooked, put all the other spices, some water and paneer cubes. Cook for 5 mins. Serve hot and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!