• By Ankita Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 411 kcal
Ingredients for paneer cacciatore
- › Paneer 200 grams cut thick and square
- › Onion 1 (40 grams), ginger garlic paste 10 grams
- › Tomatoes 200 grams and 20 grams tomato sauce
- › Sour cream and Fluor paste ( sour cream can be replaced by curd) sour cream 10 grams and 5 grams Fluor
- › Colourful bell peppers 30 grams , cherry tomatoes 6-8 ( optional)
- › Basil, parsley and oregano all 1/2 teaspoon and fresh basil leaves if available
- › Salt and pepper as per taste
- › Olive oil 10 ml
1. Marinade paneer with red pepper powder and salt
2. Grease a pan with olive oil and roast paneer pieces both sides and take out in a plate
3. Now add remaining oil , fine chopped onion , ginger garlic paste 10 grams and sauté till onions become transparent
4. Now add chopped tomatoes and tomato sauce followed by salt and pepper and cook the spices well for 6 minutes
5. Add the chopped capsicum and the Italian herbs followed by 2 cups of water .
6. Once water starts boiling , make a paste of 10 grams of sour cream or curd with 10 grams of maida in a bowl ( no lumps ) and add to boiling curry to make it thick .
7. As soon as it thickens , add paneer pieces and cover , cook on slow flame for 5 more minutes
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!