Paneer Bread Pakora (Non deep fried)
• By Vivek Mishra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 326 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Bread Pakora (Non deep fried)
- › Brown bread slices - 2
- › Paneer - 30 gm
- › Onion - half small
- › Gram Flour (besan) - 20 gm
- › Green chili - 1
- › Coriander leaves - a few
- › Carom Seeds (ajwain) - a pinch
- › Turmeric - a pinch
- › Salt to taste
- › Olive oil - 5 gm
1. Wash the paneer and crush it with hands
2. Finely chop the onion, green chilli and coriander and mix it with paneer
3. Add salt to taste and mix well. The stuffing for paneer bread pakora is done !
4. Take a bowl and mix gram flour, carom seeds, turmeric and salt. Add equal measure of water as gram flour and whisk it together to a smooth batter to dip the bread into.
5. Fill the stuffing between two slices of brown bread and press both the slices tight so that the slices of bread hold the mixture together. Cut it into 2 or 4 triangles or squares - whatever shape you like.
6. Take a non stick pan and lightly brush it with olive oil. Dip each piece of bread pakora into the batter and place over hot pan ( medium low heat). Turn it over after a minute. You can keep it crispy or soft to the extent you like by increasing it time on the pan !
7. Enjoy while hot with some ketchup or mint chutney !
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!