Paneer Bombs 💣
• By Geetika Dhuper
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 688 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Bombs 💣
- › 100 grams Paneer
- › 50 grams cheese
- › 100 grams veggies
- › 10 grams olive oil
- › 30 grams oats
- › Green chillies
- › Chopped Coriander
- › Salt n pepper
- › Coriander powder
- › 15 grams powdered soya
1. In a bowl mash paneer properly than add chopped veggies of your choice with green chillies, coriander , all dry masalas and grounded oats.
2. Mix all the above ingredients properly and make small balls out of it.
3. Press the ball and add some some grated cheese and pack it nicely
4. Roll the balls in soya powder and dip it into a very thin slurry of one tea spoon cornflower diluted in a bowl with water.
5. Now brush little oil in appam pan and place the balls and make it golden brown.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!