• By Bharath kotha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
45:00 Minutes 541 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer Biryani
- › Paneer - 200gms
- › onions - 1
- › Masalas( bay leaf, cinnamon stick, kasuri methi, garam masala)
- › 1/4tbsp turmeric powder
- › 1/2tbsp coriander powder
- › 1/4tbsp red chilli powder
- › 2 red chilli
- › 16gms ghee
- › mint leaves
- › carrot -1 (optional)
- › cauliflower -1(optional)
- › 1/2tbsp curd
- › 70gms - basmati rice
1. Take a bowl add basmati rice and let it be still for 20-30mins. Keep this on a med flame and boil it until 3/4th of rice is cooked Add pinch of salt ,turmeric, coriander,red chilli powder to curd and make a paste.
2. Marinate paneer with the paste and let it be still for 1-2 hrs.
3. Take a pan add 10gms of ghee and heat it on medium flame. Add thin sliced onions and saute it until dark brown. Transfer this to a bowl.
4. Add 5gms of ghee to a cooker and add cumin seeds, add ginger garlic paste suate for 2mins and add paneer to this and mix it for 5-10mins.
5. Add coriander powder , salt to taste, red chilli power.
6. Add the 3/4th cooked rice to this. Mix it. Let it be cook for 10-15mins. Paneer biriyani is ready. For side you can make raita or mint chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!