Paneer beans pulao
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 362 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer beans pulao
- › 5gm ghee
- › 50gm paneer
- › 200gm chopped beans
- › 25gm uncooked rice
- › 50gm onion chopped
- › 50gm tomato chopped
- › 1 bay leaf, 2-3 clove buds
- › Green chilliez
1. In a pressure cooker, add ghee, put bay leaf and cloves
2. Next add onions and tomato. Saute well and add the beans. Fry them
3. Wash rice and add it. Add the paneer.
4. Saute, add salt, green chilly, roasted cumin powder, turmeric powder and garam masala. Adjust water.
5. Close lid and let it whistle 3-4 times. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!