Paneer and Veggies Stir-fry.
• By Sumegh Ail
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 518 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer and Veggies Stir-fry.
- › Paneer - 150 grams
- › Veggies - 200 grams
- › Soy Sauce
- › Ketchup
- › Oil-5 grams
- › Schezwan sauce
- › Garlic
- › Ginger Garlic paste
- › Chillies
- › Pepper powder
1. Heat the oil and add some garlic and ginger garlic paste.
2. Add some onions and chilly let it Fry for a while.
3. Add the remaining Veggies.. I used Capsicum and Broccoli.
4. Add the Ketchup, vinegar, pepper and Schezwan sauce and let it cook for a while.
5. Add the paneer and let it cook for a while.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!