Paneer & Veggie Cheese Sandwich
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 625 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer & Veggie Cheese Sandwich
- › 100gm paneer
- › 50 gm green bell pepper
- › 20gm chopped onion
- › 50gm chopped tomato
- › 2 bread slices 30gm each
- › 10g butter(5gm for masala, 5gm for toasting the bread)
- › 1 cheddar cheese slice 20g
1. Make paneer and veggie masala of your choice.
2. Fill 1 bread slice with the masala filling
3. Add a cheese slice. Put another bread slice on top and press gently so that masala doesn't come out.
4. Apply butter on top. Toast it on fry pan. while the buttered side is toasting, apply butter on the other side and toast that as well. Take out on a plate and cut diagonally into half.
5. Enjoy with your favourite dip/sauce/chutney!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!