Paneer and Cheese stuffed Paratha
• By Deepti K P
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 428 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer and Cheese stuffed Paratha
- › Wheat flour 40gm
- › Paneer 50gm
- › Cheese 1 slice
- › Spices like chilli flakes, turmeric, chat masala, salt. Optional garlic powder and onion powder.
- › Ghee 5gm
1. Steps to make Paneer Cheese paratha 1. Make a dough with the wheat flour and keep it aside for few mins. 2. Make stuffing using paneer and cheese slice (tear the cheese slice into pieces) in a bowl. Now add salt, chilli flakes, turmeric, chat masala, garlic powder , onion powder into the paneer and cheese mixture. Mix everything well together. 3. Roll the dough into a small chapati and place the stuffing in the rolled chapati. Now collect all the edges and seal the stuffing and roll into paratha. 4. Roast the paratha with ghee till it turns slightly crisp and enjoy with some cucumbers or raita as per your liking.
2. Tips: 1. Cheese slice will be easy to crumble and use in paratha when it is at room temperature. 2. You can add any other spices of your choice in the stuffing to make it more flavourful. Additionally you can skip the garlic powder and onion powder if you don’t have it. The paratha will still be tasty without them.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!