Paneer akki roti
• By Dr Pooja Parekh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 828 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer akki roti
- › Rice flour- 50 gms
- › Paneer - 200 gms
- › Ghee - 5 gms
- › Onion - 5 gms
- › Chilies ( chopped )
- › Jeera
- › Garlic ginger paste
- › Salt
- › Water to mix
1. Firstly, in a large mixing bowl, combine rice flour, paneer ,onion, coriander leaves, chilli, ginger, salt and cumin seeds.
2. Futhermore, crumble the above mixture well. add in required water to make a soft dough.
3. Additionally , add more water if required. and make smooth and soft dough.
4. Now take a small ball of dough and start patting butter paper
5. Pat as thinly as possible. dip your hand in water so that you can spread easily and avoid from having cracks.
6. Grease the tava with oil/ ghee and gently drop the sheet upside down over the hot griddle.
7. After few seconds peel off the butter paper slowly without breaking your akki rotti.
8. Furthermore, smear some oil/ ghee over the rotti and cook on medium flame. flip over and cook both sides.
9. Serve hot with chutney or yogurt
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!