Paneer aalu paratha (if it fits in your macros)
• By Mrs Jaya Panse
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 389 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer aalu paratha (if it fits in your macros)
- › 1) Paneer 40 gm 2) aalu 50 gm boiled and meshed 3) wheat flour 50 gram raw 4) onion 40 gram finely chopped 5) coriander finely chopped 2 table spoon 6) black pepper 1 tea spoon 7) salt to taste 8) ghee / butter 6 gm
1. 1) add salt in wheat flour and make dough with it 2) mesh paneer and add salt in it 3) mix paneer, onion, potato and coriander 4) roll dough fill this paneer mixture in it 5) now roll it properly and make a paratha with it With 50 gram dough, i can able to make one paratha 6) heat a pen 7) put paratha in it 8) apply butter / ghee in it 9) cook it properly till it get golden brown 10) serve it hot
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!