• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 404 kcal
Ingredients for Paneer 65
- › Paneer: 100 gm
- › Yoghurt: 30 gm
- › Oil: 5 ml
- › Corn flour: 20 gm
- › Rice flour: 10 gm
- › Tomato sauce: 15 gm
- › Onion: 30 gm
- › Ginger: 1/2 inch
- › Garlic: 3 clove for paste and 3 clove for tampering
- › Salt: To taste
- › Red chilli powder: To taste
- › Curry leaves: 6 to 7
1. 1. In a mixing bowl, take rice flour, cornflour, ginger garlic paste, salt and red chilli powder.
2. 2. Add some water and make a thick batter.
3. 3. Now, add bite-sized paneer cubes and coat them with the batter and keep aside.
4. 4. Meanwhile preheat an air fryer and grease the tray with some oil.
5. 5. Now, place the paneer cubes on a greased tray and air fry it for 15 minutes at 180 degree celsius.
6. 6. Heat the leftover oil in a pan. Add minced garlic, diced onion and curry leaves and cook it for a minute.
7. 7. Add a mix of tomato sauce and yoghurt. Stir it immediately so that it doesn't form lumps. Add paneer cubes and sautu00e9 for another minute on a high flame.
8. Paneer 65 is ready to be served.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!