Pan Roasted Fish
• By Preeti Choudhary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 338 kcal
Ingredients for Pan Roasted Fish
- › 400g fish (Basa/Rohu or any fish of your choice) 1/2 tablespoon oil (preferably mustard oil ) Ingredients for marination 40 gram curd or yogurt 1/2 tablespoon oil 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste 1 sprig curry leaves crushed using mortar&pestle 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 teaspoon red chili powder or paprika 3/4 teaspoon garam masala 1 teaspoon turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon black pepper 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder salt as per taste Kitchen weighing scale
1. Step 1: Fish Marination Take mixing bowl and add everything mentioned in the ingredients for marination. Mix it well and adjust the taste if you want. Add Fish cubes to the marinade and cover the bowl leave it for 20 minutes.
2. Step 2: Roast Fish Heat a heavy cast-iron pan/tawa over high heat. When pan is hot add 1/2 tablespoon oil. Carefully place the fish pieces on the Tawa -skin side down discard the remaining marinade. Lower heat to medium and roast fish for 2-3 minutes on each side till it becomes golden & caramelized. Serve them hot with green mint chutney, lemon wedges and onion slices.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!