Pan fried Fish
• By AMANPREET SINGH
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 503 kcal
Ingredients for Pan fried Fish
- › 200 g BASA FILLET 100 g mix veg boiled 15 g butter 20 g white flour 1 egg raw 20 g bread crumb 10 g ginger garlic paste 1 lemon 🍋
1. Marinate basa fish 200g in a mixture of egg 🥚, white flour, bread crumb, lemon juice ,origano and salt as prefered Take a non stick pan and put 15 g butter and pan fry the marinated fillet on a very low flame until it get light brown from both the side Once the fillet is cooked take the fillet in plate and stir fry the boiled 100 g vegetable in the same pan as it will have a left over butter and fat from fish which will be sufficient for stirring the vegetable You have healthy fillet to enjoy omega 3 for protein source Bon appetite
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!