Pan-Fried Cajun spiced Tilapia
• By Anushree Bhattarai Poudel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 180 kcal
Ingredients for Pan-Fried Cajun spiced Tilapia
- › Tilapia - 125 gms
- › Butter - 10 gms
- › Cajun spice mix - a combination of salt, onion powder, cayenne pepper, dried thyme, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, smoked paprika, black pepper and dried oregano
1. Dry rub the spice mix on the fish filet and let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. In a pan heat up butter and place in the filet. Let it cook on a medium flame on one side for about 5 minutes. Then turn in the other side and let it cook for another 5 minutes with lid on.
3. Enjoy with a squeeze of quarter of a lemon.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!