• By Priyanka Pal Chowdhury
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 174 kcal
Ingredients for Palak Prawn
- › Spinach (Palak) : 200gm
- › Prawns : 100gm
- › Olive oil : 5gm
- › Salt as per taste
- › Turmeric Powder : 1/4tsp
- › Green Chilli : 3
- › Black cumin seeds : 1/8tsp
1. Fry the prawns (not too much. keep the moisture. don't dry it up) and keep them aside.
2. Boil the palak in pressure cooker for one whistle.
3. Heat up a pan and add some oil.
4. Add the black cumin seeds. Fry them for some seconds.
5. Add the boiled Palak. Cook them.
6. Add Salt, turmeric powder, green Chillies and fried prawns.
7. The Palak will release some water. Cook the whole thing till the water dries up with the consistency that you want.
8. Palak prawn is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!