• By Tapasi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 734 kcal
Ingredients for palak paratha
- › spinach 200gm
- › wheat flour 150gm
- › 2 tbsp ghee
- › 1 tbsp flaxseed
- › 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- › 1 tbsp salt
1. 1.Grind the spinach into a fine paste in your food processor without any additional water. 2. Add salt,red chili powder,flaxseed to the whole-wheat flour.Now add the spinach paste and mix all together, to form a medium-soft, smooth dough. Keep the dough aside in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours to rest 3. After the resting period, divide the dough into equal-sized portions 4. Roll the dough ball into a small circle. sprinkle some flour while rolling the dough ball. 5.Heat pan and spread some oil or ghee on the top of the rolled dough. and cook the parathas ( both sides ) 6.Serve this chilled yogurt or pickle 7. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!