• By Poonam Rajdeo
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 196 kcal
Ingredients for Palak Paneer(variation)
- › Palak Spinach 75gm
- › Coriander 30gm
- › Oil 7gm
- › Finely Chopped Onion 31gm
- › Finely Chopped Tomato 18gm
- › Capsicum 40
- › Milk 20ml /1tsp malai
- › Curd 10gm
- › Cinnamon a small piece
- › Bay leaf 1-2
- › Spices: turmeric,red chilli powder,garam masala,salt.
1. 1. Keep a bowl of water in deep freezer for chilling.
2. 2. Take kadai/wok , put palak leaves (need not have to chop) and cook until water dries off. Turn off the flame ,put this palak in chilled water (it prevents palak from loosing colour) for 3-5mins .
3. 3. Strain it and grind it in mixer along with coriander+2 green chillies+ ginger+ 4-5 garlic cloves . No need to add water to this. You will get nice green coloured smooth paste Keep it aside
4. 4. Take oil in kadai put cinnamon, bay leaf and then add onion and capsicum. Let it turn golden brown.
5. 5. Add tomato and peas ,cook for 5mins. Add half cup water ,salt, turmeric, curd ,garam masala, red chilli powder. Let it cook for 5mins.
6. 6. Add palak paste to the mixture and cook for 3-5mins. It's ready.
7. 7. Serve with grated cheese/paneer.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!