Palak Paneer Pulav
• By Sunita Ghadge
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 475 kcal
Ingredients for Palak Paneer Pulav
- › Paneer - 50 gms
- › Rice - 40 gms
- › Spinach - 100 gms
- › Tomatoes, Onion & Coriander - 50 gms together
- › Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- › Ginger - 1/2 inch
- › Green chillies - 1
- › Curry leaves - 4-5
- › Ghee / Oil - 8 gms
- › Curd - 100 gms
- › Spices - Cumin seeds, Mustard seeds, Cumin powder, Coriander powder, turmeric, red chilli powder, salt - as per taste
1. Wash rice and soak in water for 30 minutes
2. Wash the spinach and let the water drain.
3. Boil water in pan and once it starts boiling add spinach
4. Just boil it for 2-3 minutes and then with help of tongs take the spinach out and immerse the spinach in ice cold water ( this process is called blanching and it helps in retaining proper colour and creamy texture of spinach puree)
5. Once the spinach cools down add it to blender and add green chilli, ginger and few chopped coriander leaves. Blend it to smooth puree by adding little water at a time.
6. Chop all remaining veggies finely
7. Cut the paneer into small cubes
8. In pressure cooker add ghee/ oil and heat it
9. Once the ghee / oil is hot add Mustard seeds ( let it splutter), then add cumin seeds, curry leaves
10. Add chopped onions and saute it till they turn brown
11. Add chopped tomatoes and ginger garlic paste and little bit of water and cook until tomatoes turn mushy
12. Add all the spices and saute a little
13. Add spinach puree and cook for a minute
14. Add Paneer cubes and curd and 1/2 cup water
15. When the puree starts to boil add washed rice.
16. Cover the lid and pressure cook on medium high flame for 2-3 whistles
17. Delicious Palak paneer pulav is ready 🤩
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!