Palak Paneer & Roti
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 616 kcal
Ingredients for Palak Paneer & Roti
- › Paneer 100 gm
- › Ghee 10 gm
- › Palak 1 bunch
- › Tomato 1 medium
- › 1 Onion small
- › garlic cloves 4
- › spices - salt,turmeric,coriander powder, chilly powder/green chillies
- › Atta 50 gm, Buckwheat/mandwa/koda 30 gm
1. Boil water and blanch palak & 1 tomato and keep it on a low flame for 5 mins. Let it rest after switching off the stove. Make a paste/puree when it cools down.
2. Add ghee to a pan, add chopped garlic Saute, then add chopped onion. Saute the onions well.
3. Add spices and saute for 5-7 mins
4. Add the blended paste and cook for 15-20 min, until the paste thickens and turns aromatic.
5. Add paneer cubes, cook in open pan for 5 mins.
6. Serve with roti/paratha
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!