• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
40:00 Minutes 1170 kcal
Ingredients for palak khichdi
- › Spinach puree fresh 1 cup Cooked rice 3 cups Butter 3 tablespoons Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon Garlic finely chopped 1 1/2 tablespoons Green chilli finely chopped 1 Onion finely chopped 1 large Tomato finely chopped 2 medium Salt to taste Red chilli powder 1/4 teaspoon Coriander powder 2 teaspoons Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon Fresh cream 2 tablespoons + fpr garnish Yogurt to serve Pickle to serve
1. Heat 2 tbsps butter in a deep non-stick pan and let it melt. Add cumin seeds and sauté till the colour changes.Add garlic and green chillies, mix and sauté on medium heat till raw smell disappears. Add onion, mix and sauté on mSpedium heat till it turns golden brown. Add tomatoes and salt, mix well, cover and cook till the tomatoes turn pulpy Add red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder and mix well. Add ¼ cup water andmix well. add spinach puree and mix well. Add cooked rice and mix well. Cover and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add cream and remaining butter and mix well.Switch the heat off. Transfer khichdi into a serving bowl, garnish with fresh creamand serve hot with pickle and yogurt.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!