• By Richa Sahni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:50 Minutes 394 kcal
Ingredients for Palak Kadhi
- › Curd - 120gms Besan- 50gms Onion chopped- 50gms Spinach chopped -150 gms Chopped Garlic and Ginger- 1tsp Salt, Red pepper, haldi, Dhaniya powder Handful of whole Dhaniya and Cumin seeds Asafoetida(hing) powder- a pinch Oil-10ml
1. 1. In a bowl mix curd, besan and add a glass of water. We will be adding about 5-6 times water as the curd quantity. 2. Now add ginger, garlic, chopped onion, salt, haldi, dhaniya powder, red chilli powder to the above mixture and whisk well. 3. Now in a pan, add oil. Once hot, add hing, cumin seeds, whole dhaniya seeds till they start fluttering. Add a pinch of haldi and pour the curd besan mixture in the pan. Keep it stirring continuously, so as to avoid making lumps. 4 Now add in more water(approx 2 cups), and give it a stir at low flame. 5 Add in the chopped spinach after 5-7 mins. Keep the kadhi simmer on low flame for about 40 mins. 6. Can be served hot with portion of rice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!