Palak dhaniya machli
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 470 kcal
Ingredients for Palak dhaniya machli
- › Fish 300gm
- › Mustard (or any) oil 5gm
- › Spinach 100gm
- › Coriander leaves
- › Lemon juice
- › Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- › Green chillies
- › Tomato 50gm
1. Marinate fish with salt, lime juice, chilli powder and turmeric
2. chop and Blanch the spinach leaves in hot water.
3. Blend spinach, Coriander leaves, tomato, green chilli together.
4. In a pan, heat oil, add the puree. Let it cook in low flame. Now add the marinated fish and cook covered. Adjust salt and water. Add lime juice before serving.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!