• By Jerin Reji
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:30 Minutes 495 kcal
Ingredients for Palak Chicken
- › Boneless Chicken - 250 grams
- › Butter - 10 grams
- › Slices Spinach - 100 grams
- › Chopped Onion - 100 grams
- › Sliced Tomato - 100 grams
- › Green chillies - 3 grams
- › Spices - Turmeric powder, Garam Masala, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Ginger Garlic Paste, Lemon juice
1. 1. Marinate the chicken with Turmeric, Chilli powder, Garam Masala, Coriander powder, Ginger Garlic Paste and 1spoon of lemon juice. (Spices as per your taste and preferences). Keep it aside for 60 mins.
2. 2. Heat the butter in a pan and add the chopped onions.
3. 3. Add the marinated chicken, mix well and fry for 5 mins on medium flame. Continue till the oil seperates.
4. 4. Add the tomatoes and fry for 2 mins on medium heat.
5. 5. Add 150 ml of water, mix well and cover & cook for 5 mins.
6. 6. Add spinach leaves and mix well.
7. 7. Add chilli, cumin powder and salt (as per taste)
8. 8. Mix well, keep the heat low and cover & cook for 20 mins, stirring a few times till the chicken is tender.
9. 9. Serve with rice/roti.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!