palak chana dal
• By Santu
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 253 kcal
Ingredients for palak chana dal
- › Chana dal 120 grams
- › Green chilli , garlic and ginger chopped- 1 tbsp each
- › Onion finely chopped-2
- › Spinach finely chopped -200 grams
- › Oil- 10 grams
- › Red chilli powder and salt - as per taste
- › Turmeric a pinch
1. Clean, and soak chana dal for 20 mins.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add chopped Green chilli , garlic and ginger. Once fried add onions and fry until they turn light brown.
3. Add soaked dal without water give it a nice stir and cook in medium heat for 2 minutes.
4. Add turmeric and red chilli powder, stir and add chopped spinach . Stir to combine and cook till leaves become soft. Add salt and stir again.
5. Sprinkle water and cover the lid . Cook for 6 to 8 minutes over low heat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!