Palak And Tomato Saar
• By Rupali Joshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 556 kcal
Ingredients for Palak And Tomato Saar
- › 2 Tomatoes medium size Half bunch Palak
- › Ginger , Garlic cloves 6 and 2 Green chilles
- › Salt and Jeera
- › Oil - 5 gram
- › Coriander as per liking
1. Boil tomatoes and peel the skin. Blanch Palak and drain. Add blanched Palak, peeled tomatoes, garlic cloves, ginger and chilled and little water and grind them nicely. Add a glass of water and make smooth puree. Take a kadhai and add oil. Put some jeera and the puree and boil for 10-15 mins. Of too thick add little water. Add Salt and if anyone wants to balance the tomato acidity they can add 5 grams of Sugar. Ready to drink as soup but better enjoyed with hot rice. Rice here is 60 grams and Paneer is 100 grams in picture.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!