Overnight snickers oatmeal
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 286 kcal
Ingredients for Overnight snickers oatmeal
- › Oats - 15 gm
- › Milk low fat- 50ml
- › Banana- 70gm
- › Unsweetened cocoa powder- 5gm
- › Peanuts- 15gm
- › Nutmeg/ cinnamon powder- 0.5tsp
- › Dates- 10gm
1. Dry roast the peanuts in a pan and remove its outer skin.
2. Boil the pitted date in water and let it become soft. Cool it down.
3. Mash the banana and dates together. Shift in the nutmeg powder and zero calories sweetener if you require. Mix all well.
4. In a bowl or jar, shift in rolled/casual oats and milk. Mix it well and then add the above mixture and again mix all well. Referigerate it overnight or atleast for an hour! Top it with banana and crunchy peanuts😋😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!