Oven roasted Chicken drumstick
• By Praful Shirsat
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 256 kcal
Ingredients for Oven roasted Chicken drumstick
- › 2 pieces Chicken leg piece
- › Mixed spices- Cumin powder, Coriander powder, Black Pepper, Salt, Red chilli powder, Chicken masala
- › 50 gm Curd
- › Lemon juice
- › 5 gm Olive Oil
- › Ginger garlic paste
1. Take a bowl, add all dry spices in the bowl. Mix it properly.
2. Take a plastic bag. Add Chicken leg pieces in the bag, add mixed dry spices, curd, oil and ginger garlic paste.
3. Shake the plastic bag properly so that the spices stick to the chicken properly.
4. Add lemon juice in the plastic bag and shake it properly.
5. Pre heat the oven at 180 degree for 10 mins.
6. Keep the chicken pieces inside oven on grill mode for 20mins on both sides.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!