Oreo Cheese Cake
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1 Minutes 226 kcal
Ingredients for Oreo Cheese Cake
- › Paneer : 50 g
- › Curd : 20 g
- › Any artificial sweetener of choice
- › Oreo : 5 pieces
- › Butter : 10 g (melted)
1. Beat Oreo into powder like consistency and add the melted butter into it.
2. Set it as a base in baking tray.
3. For the cream cheese, blend paneer into paste. Add curd, sweetener and blend it to creamy texture
4. Spread it on Oreo base, refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
5. Serve it chilled.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!