Onion - Tomato Soup
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 67 kcal
Ingredients for Onion - Tomato Soup
- › Onion 50gms
- › Ripe Tomato 50gms
- › Olive oil or Ghee 5ml (prefer ghee for best aroma)
- › Water 1/2cup
- › Rasam powder (you can make at home or buy readymade)
- › Coriander leaves
1. Cut onion into big cubes
2. Cut the top edge of tomato and scoop out the pulp.
3. Stuff the scooped tomato with turmeric powder, salt, rasam powder, coriander leaves with it stems. Place it in a small bowl.
4. In a cooker, put 1/2 cup water, ghee, scooped tomato pulp.
5. Place the bowl with stuffed tomato.
6. Cook on high for 2 whistles.
7. Remove pressure.
8. Add the stuffed tomato and mash it up with the water pulp mix in cooker. Remove the skins of tomato. (I hate eating tomato skins).
9. Check the taste and adjust salt accordingly.
10. P.S - You can stuff the tomato with soaked toor dhal too.
11. You can add a spoon of lemon juice at the end and mix well - Lemon Dhal/tomato soup.
12. Optional - add your tadka
13. Serve in a bowl to have it warm on a rainy day or have it with rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!