One big happy meal platter
• By Shivangi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 998 kcal
Ingredients for One big happy meal platter
- › 250 gms of Spinach leaves 40 gms of Broccoli 🥦 10 gms of corriander leaves 100 gms of paneer 80 gms of wheat flour 35 gms of soya chunks 16 gms of ghee/clarified butter 250 gms of curd
1. 15 Mins Palak paneer recipe Boil the spinach and Broccoli together. It takes 5 minutes to boil and then grind them after a bit cool down. chop your paneer into cubes and keep aside. In a pan heat 10 gms of ghee and add jeera, corriander powder, turmeric powder and a bit of red chilli and salt as per taste. add the spinach puree and give it a bit boil add paneer cubes and enjoy its ready. (you can add onion tomato according to your plan and choice as well)
2. Recipe for Soya Wheat Chapati soak soya chunks for 10 mins in warm water and the drain them and grind them. Now add wheat flour to eat and make a dough. Make chapati from the dough and spread left over ghee on Chapati. I made medium to big size 2 chapatis.
3. Corriander lassi Recipe pour the curd in a mixer and add corriander leaves with a bit of chaat masala and grind it. you can add ice cubes to it if you want it cool in hot summer season. Also top it up with bit of chilli flakes. It tastes heaven.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!