Omelette Veggie Pizza
• By Dolan BhowmickSrimal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 339 kcal
Ingredients for Omelette Veggie Pizza
- › 2 Whole Eggs
- › 2 Cheddar Cheese Slice
- › 50 gm veggies mix diced/sliced (I used bell peppers mix and mushroom)
- › 10 gm onion sliced/diced
- › 15 gm Chings Schezwan sauce
- › Oregano and Chilli flakes for garnishing
- › 2 gm olive oil
- › Salt to taste
1. Whisk together 2 eggs and salt to taste in a bowl
2. Heat olive oil in a nonstick pan. Keep flame low
3. Add the whisked eggs mixture. Cover and cook until the top of the Omelette looks lightly cooked and firm. Don't overcook.
4. Flip the Omelette. Spread your favourite sauce. I used chings schezwan sauce.
5. Add the cheese slices by tearing them into small pieces and spread them on the Omelette. Top with the veggies
6. Cover and cook until cheese melts. Garnish with chilli flakes and oregano. Enjoy!!! PS: If you don't like crunchy veggies you can cook them from before and add later. But personally I love the crunch of veggies in a pizza and the way I prepared this keeps veggies super crunchy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!