Omelet Egg Curry
• By Deepti Mahto
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 617 kcal
Ingredients for Omelet Egg Curry
- › Two chopped onion
- › Two chopped tomatoes
- › 6 Eggs
- › Ghee 15gm
- › Bay leaf
- › Clove
- › Cinnamon
- › Chopped coriander leaf
- › Indian Masala
- › Kasturi Methi
- › Rice 60gm
1. 1. Boil 4 whole egg in a pan and also boil rice in separate saucepan. Keep it Aside.
2. 2. Take a wok and heat it and add 8gm ghee.
3. 3. Once ghee gets hot add whole masala and fry it for a minute.
4. 4. Add chopped onion and fry till it is light brown Color then add one spoon ginger garlic paste and once again fry both.
5. 5. Now add two chopped tomatoes and add some water and fry till it’s mushy and looks like sauce.
6. 6. Add one whole egg yolk to onion tomato paste to thicken curry.
7. 7. Take another pan add 4gm ghee with red chilli and turmeric powder and add boiled egg to fry it till golden brown once done take it out. Please don’t forget to pierce boiled egg by fork all corner.
8. 8. In the same pan add remaining 3gm ghee and also beat two whole egg and make omelette and fold it to side.
9. 9. Cut big pieces of omelette.
10. 10. Finally take gravy in bowl and drop golden brown egg and omelet pieces in the gravy
11. 11. Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves on rice and the curry and serve this delicious omelette egg curry with steamed rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!