Okra Pickle or pacchadi
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 159 kcal
Ingredients for Okra Pickle or pacchadi
- › Ladies finger 200gms
- › Green chillies (spicest) 7-8
- › Garlic pods 3-4
- › Jeera 1tsp
- › Tamarind paste 1tsp
- › Olive oil 10ml
- › Salt
- › Curry leaves
1. In a hot pan, add oil and fry green chillies for 2 mins.
2. Put them aside in a bowl.
3. Now add cut okra, salt and fry until the stickness is gone a bit. (Okra should be washed, dab all the water, cut into small round pieces and dry them on a plate for 15 mins for the gum to dry off a bit)
4. In a motar, add the fried green chillies, garlic, tamarind paste, jeera and pound them till coarsely soft.
5. Now add the fried okra and pound coarsely.
6. Check the salt as per your taste.
7. P.S. Using mixie will make it a paste.
8. You can add tadka of your choice.
9. Garnish with coriander.
10. Tastes best with rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!